This is my first time participating in R.A.K, but I just couldn’t resist it any longer! I love the idea of being able to buy someone else a book and maybe get one from someone else in return for no reason at all, just to be nice! 😀The lovely Vanessa and Isalys at Book Soulmates came up with the idea for Random Acts of Kindness. Here are the rules for R.A.K.:
- Sign up each month that you’d like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button 🙂
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us 🙂
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let’s keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
You can find out even more about R.A.K, and sign up for August HERE. My wishlist can be located on the toolbar above. Please don’t limit to this. I am bad about updating it.Go ahead and check it out even if you aren’t participating in R.A.K.! You might find a book you want for yourself. 😉 (If you want my address to send me something for R.A.K., you can email me at lisasworldofbooks(at)charter(dot)net.)
Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE