1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
For me it was 17 through the end when I normally would be sleeping. I tried to just take a nap but that did not work at all.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Hunger Games, I dont know what else, I need ideas too
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
nope I think you did a great job4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Hour updates and mini challenges
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Skinny by Diana Spechler
Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks
Hunter’s Fall by Shiloh Walker
Creed’s Honor by Linda Lael Miller
Started My Love My Enemy by Jan Cox Speas
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I liked the first 3 equally!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
My Love My enemy
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Take some time to do planning. I decided to cheer the first 10 or so minutes each hour. This really help it gave me a break and got lots of cheering time in.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time
Very – both reading and cheering maybe a mini challenge