Play along and lonk up, or just leave a comment and answer one or more question…
1. How do you order your steak?
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys…a suit)?
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
1. How do you order your steak?Medium – and boy to I love a good steak!
2. Are you superstitious about anything? Not really. ‘
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)? This is a really hard question because I have more than one
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys…a suit)? Yesterday, to church
5. Do you have any trips scheduled? Nope but I wish I did
Now I want to know more about you. Leave me a comment if you post this!
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren.
Hope everyone is doing well. I am snuggled down in a blanket trying to forget about the crazy amount of snow that is coming down outside. Now believe me when I say that it is super pretty but it better be over and the road cleared by the time I need to go to work in the morning. I don’t mind the snow so much rather hate driving in it especially with other drivers. No one is careful anymore. Anyway, on to the books of the week. Let’s see what was in my mailbox this week.
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Erotic City by Pynk
Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul
From Blogging for Books
Review already posted
That is it for this week. Ready for another week to begin. Hope you have a good week and
WHAT’S IN YOUR MAILBOX?