Time for my Bloggiesta wrap-up!
I did get a few things done but with Saturday completely out the window because of previous commitments, it was not as much as I wanted to be. I will take anything!
- Update reviews on Goodreads and Amazon – I got through about 10 of these more to do but a good start
- Update code from host – This was much easier than I thought.
- Update SEO that needs to be done.
- Write Waiting on Wednesday for the rest of the year.
- Set up Guest posts/interviews
- Mini Challenge – Evernote
– I really like this tool. Crazy excited to try it.
- Mini Challenge – Back Up My blog – Done
- Update Email Subscription – no more feedburner
- Write Reviews (2 down) – not nearly enough but will get caught up.
I’m looking forward to the next event. The hosts of Bloggiesta, There’s a Story and It’s All About Books, and to all of the mini-challenge hosts do an amazing job, thanks to all of you!!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
This is my very first Bloggiesta! I really don’t know what to expect but I am just going to try to get a few things done this weekend. It is a busy one with other plans but my blog needs some attention.
A huge thanks to It’s All About Books and There’s a Book for organizing this event. If you want to join in, please visit their blogs.
Obviously, I am getting a late start and I won’t be around much tomorrow. But I hope that I can get a bunch done.
1. Update reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.
Update code from host. 3. Participate in a few mini challenges. 4. Update SEO that needs to be done.
5. Write up a few posts for October.
6. Write Waiting on Wednesday for the rest of the year.
Set up Guest posts/interviews
Mini Challenge – Evernote – I really like this tool. Crazy excited to try it.
Mini Challenge – Back Up My blog – Done
10. Email Subscription (no more feedburner
Write Reviews (2 down)
As you’ve most likely already heard Bloggiesta is back for the Fall 2012 edition happening September 28th through the 30th! Today they are opening sign-ups for participants!
Basically, this is setting aside some time to do all those bloggy things you know you should do but never really have time to do…
From the Sign Up Link:
Remember, the level of commitment during Bloggiesta is up to you. We’d love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
Read more: http://www.theresabook.com/2012/09/bloggiesta-participants-welcome-lets-get-signed-up/#ixzz25Y0eDXf4
So there are a few things that I would like to accomplish this time around:
- Update my SEO on older posts, I have been trying to get to this but just can’t seem to.
- Update all of my Pages
- Get caught up and ahead on reviews (I need to do some major scheduling)
- Not sure what else but I am sure this stuff.
I hope you will join as well!