Good Day! Welcome to my Dewey’s 24 hour Readathon Day. It is a perfect day to curl up with a good book and read. It is a chilly Fall day in Michigan with a high temp of 40. Let’s get into the Zero Hour Introduction.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Good Morning, I am reading from Michigan today. It is an extra chilly day here. Bring it on!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Honestly, there is going to be a lot of mood reading today but the one book that is for sure on that list is Battle Grounds by Kim Butcher. My real goal is to knock some books off a few reading challenges.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I haven’t even been to the store yet, but when I do I will be getting pumpkin pie. I’m in the mood for it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! What do you want to know? I am a 41 year old mom of two adult men, 19 and 20. I am a Customer Support Manager for a Technology Company. I have a black car named Chevy and a turtle.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?The last few have been a pretty big failure due to many events in the same day. Well, with 2020 there is nothing other than grocery shopping on today’s agenda and I can listen to my audiobook while I do that.
Happy Reading and I will check back in later, I am starting off with an audiobook for the last prompt of the Creating and Co Read In Peace Readathon For the prompt Creature Feature, I am reading Real Men Howl by Celia Kyle and Marnia Maddix
I will also be participating in Bingo.
The first mini challenge I am participating in is Spell Your Name with Books with Just Katherine:
L – Less by Andrew Sean Greer
I – In Case You Missed It by Lindsey Kelk
S – Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts
A – Accidently on Purpose by Jill Shalvis
The second mini challenge I am participating in is Vague Recollections and can be found on Kait Plus Books.