Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week’s question is: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?
Alright, so I am not at home so I am going to make a guess on this one and say that I have about 50 physical books. I got quite a few when Borders was going out of business and have not gotten around to them. Then I have probably 20 ebooks that I have not read – lots of free downloads from amazon and bn.com. All in all, I have a lot of reading to do to get caught up on all of the books I have on my shelf but there is always new stuff coming out. Some day I might be caught it.
I have a feeling that I am not the only one in this situation. I hope that you will let me know what your TBR pile looks like!
Welcome to any new followers!