But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
I love to read any time of day but I always read before going to bed. Even if it is just a page of two after a night out. I just find it a great way to end the day.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
On the weekends, yes because I am eating at home and can have a book. During the week, I eat at my desk at work so nope.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
My favorite all time breakfast food is a Belgium Waffle with whipped cream and maple syrup. YUM! That being said, I really enjoy most breakfast foods. Omelets, French Toast, Eggs, Bacon, Toast. Wow! Now and I am hungry!
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
Depends on the day, I would say at least a hour a day, sometimes more. There are very few days when it is less.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
I would say maybe a little more since 10 years ago I have a new born and 1 year old. My baby turns 10 on Sunday.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
No, I read quickly but I would not say a speed reader.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I really don’t know, I don’t know that I would want that responsibility.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
9. What KIND of book?
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I was 4 when I got my first library card, I loved my small town library.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
Wow, I really have no idea. I have a really old copy of the Lord of the Rings. I think that must be it.
12. Do you read in bed?
Of course, every night!
13. Do you write in your books?
Nope sure don’t.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Don’t give up just because you don’t like the first book you pick up. Give it 50 or 100 pages and if you don’t like it stop and try something else.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
Where is your favorite place to read? On the beach? Inside/outside?
I love to read out in the woods where it is all quiet and I can just enjoy.