1. What are you reading right now? Ill Wind by Rachel Caine
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am not sure I didn’t pick ahead of time.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I was not able to be free all day. My goal was just to do what I could.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Tons. I am going with the flow
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I actually finished 2 books
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would cheer I did last time around wish I had this time too
9. Are you getting tired yet? Extremely. I am going to have to sleep for a while.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Nope sorry.
I read another 22 pages in Ill Wind. I was exhausted and had to sleep. Sorry.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? All of overnight – I was exhausted. I set an alarm but still didn’t wake up.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? You are doing a great job. I think a chat room could be awesome.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Hourly posts
- How many books did you read?2
- What were the names of the books you read? Skeleton Keys and Crossed
- Which book did you enjoy most? Skeleton Keys
- Which did you enjoy least? Crossed
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Make a plan
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very, both!