1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?
2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?
3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?
1. I think that it for sure brings back memories of reading to my kids. I never remember being read to as a kid. I remember reading a lot myself but not being read too. I love the tradition in my house of getting the blankets out and curling up with my boys to read. I was very sad when they out grew it. There are times I wish they would still do it. Now we all just sit down and read together. Everyone with their own book.
I get very much into a book when I read it so there are times that I think I would rather just read myself so my brain can process what I am reading in my own way with no distractions.
2. It does not really change my views on audio books. I really enjoy them but for totally different reasons. I have a long commute to work. I love that I can still get in “reading” time while driving into work. My only real requirement is that the reader must be good. If I am annoyed by the reader I can’t get into the story. I am out of audio books right now. I am really bumming.
3. I am really at a point where I just do my reading to myself. Just another phase in life. 🙂
What about you guys? I would love for you to share your thoughts on one or all of these questions.
Questo è dovuto la fatto che gli effetti del Viagra si avvertono anche a livello della circolazione sanguigna viagra venda e non solo perchè provi uno stato di eccitazione laggiù 10 Myths About erectile dysfunction You Must Stop Believing stendra 40m Another reason some people prefer Sildenafil, compared to Levitra or buy viagra online cheap