Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) “Ashley the girl…” who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?
I am Lisa the girl. The 31 year old mommy of two boys ages 9 and 10 and wife of a construction worker for the last almost 11 years and Group Quality Analyst in a call center for a major auto maker. I have 1 cat, 1 turtle and 1 horse. I started my blog in November and have just been enjoying it and finding my voice.
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Well, it used to be blond but it is changing over to more of a light brown. Not sure how I feel about that yet.
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
For the most part I work during the summer but we do have 1 week planned and that is for the Oakland County Fair.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I am not picky I just enjoy cooking sometimes. Not all the time but sometimes.
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
No, I think that times are changing and I need to change with them.
5. How did you meet your best friend?
My best girlfriend is Christie and we met when we started 6th grade. That was quite a while ago.
My best boy friend is my hubby and we meet when we were both taking a class between our junior and senior years of high school at a local University.
What about you guys? I would love to know your answers to any of the above questions!
This is a really tough question. I usually have an immediate response to these questions but I don’t know about this one. Maybe Lord Valdermort from Harry Potter.
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Nope but my child was let of the bus (as a kindergartener) at the wrong house. He was supposed to ride the bus to my mom’s house but they forced him off the bus at my house even though they told him that there was no one home.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
I really don’t remember but I would bet that it was the movies.
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.)
No laughing…. I have a fear of driving or riding in a car when their is rain on the road. I got into a really bad car accident in the rain so I know what causes it but still it is really silly that I get so worked up.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
Deal with it as it comes. I don’t cause it most of the time.