Today, I am welcoming Ashley Torbeck to my blog. This is a very special day since not only is a new author but an old co-worker of mine. It is awesome to see what she has accomplished! Congrats and best of luck Ashley!
Dream Movie Cast – Daughters of Night: Possession
A lot of people will ask, “If a movie were made about your life, who would be the actor/actress to play the role of you?” If you’ve ever had to answer that question with anything other than “I dunno,” then you know it’s not easy to come up with an actor or actress so like yourself that you’d feel comfortable casting them as you.
Well, if you think that’s hard, try picking ten different actors to play the role of ten different pieces of your imagination. Especially when those pieces of your imagination are the characters you’ve come up with for a book. When you’ve created people out of nothing but your own insanity,trying to pick people who would play those roles is tough. The funny thing is, I had picked my dream cast a few months ago so I figured it would be a breeze to fix a couple of casting mistakes. Wrong. I kept four of the ten actors I had originally cast, and had to sift through hundreds of thousands of actors to find just the right ones. I did it, though, and I found the actors and actresses that are simply perfect for the roles.
I’m proud to present my dream cast of the ten most important characters in Daughters of Night: Possession!
- Carmen Hartford: Hannah Marks (The Amazing Spiderman)
- Gaviyn Hartford: Asher Book (Fame)
- Damien Hartford: Nolan Gerard Funk (The House at the End of the Street)
- Abby Wheeler: Sammi Hanratty (A Christmas Carol)
- Jackson Shears: Chase Ellison (Tooth Fairy)
- Connor Manning: David Henrie (How I Met Your Mother)
- Zariah Parnevic: Indiana Evans (Blue Lagoon: The Awakening)
- Zachary Parnevic: Austin Butler (The Carrie Diaries)
- Aliena McDonovan: Irena Hoffman (Moonlight Sonata)
- Kaiya Volvakov: Sofia Vassilieva (My Sister’s Keeper)
I had such fun writing the books and coming up with the dream cast for the characters! I want to take a quick moment to thank the readers and fans, because you’re the most important part of being a writer. Also, a huge thank you to Lisa for having me here today, and for all the support. It’s been a true pleasure, and I wish each of you have all the love and insanity your minds can handle!
Daughters of Night series, Book Two