Good Morning Readers!
I am not sure how much reading I am really going to get done for this read-a-thon because well honestly things just keep coming up. I have had a baby shower on the calendar for months that I just can’t miss so I will be gone for a good part of the day but I hope you will still stop by and visit me. I will play catch up when I return. I will also be cheerleading but I think I can do some of that from away. At least try to!
I am not sure what all will be on my reading list but I am starting with The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am joining everyone from Michigan where it is currently 34 degrees, just above freezing. 🙂
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t know since I didn’t plan ahead this time.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Again, no planning but I am looking forward to tea.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well, I love penguins, no big surprise looking around here. I am a mother of 2 boys. I have a turtle, a cat and a horse. I dunno ask me what you want to know 🙂
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I am doing a lot differently since last time I planned and was around all day. I am just going to enjoy what I can!