As you’ve most likely already heard Bloggiesta is back for the Fall 2012 edition happening September 28th through the 30th! Today they are opening sign-ups for participants!
Basically, this is setting aside some time to do all those bloggy things you know you should do but never really have time to do…
From the Sign Up Link:
Remember, the level of commitment during Bloggiesta is up to you. We’d love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
A few of the topics we’ve already had interest in through our mini-challenge sign-ups (now closed):
- Scheduling Posts and Organization
- Increasing Blog Traffic
- Using a Variety of Applications in Conjunction with your Blogging. (ie. Evernote, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- WordPress vs. Blogger
- Discussion Posts…How-to
- And many many more!
So there are a few things that I would like to accomplish this time around:
- Update my SEO on older posts, I have been trying to get to this but just can’t seem to.
- Update all of my Pages
- Get caught up and ahead on reviews (I need to do some major scheduling)
- Not sure what else but I am sure this stuff.
I hope you will join as well!