Devyn’s Five Favorite Moments in The Legacy of Kilkenny
1. I love the scene when Pru tells Abel that she is a werewolf, and so is he. I loved how she was able to show him without it being scary for him. I was very happy to hear from readers that they thought it was really cool.
2. I dig the scene when Abel is out to dinner with his mom and Pru shows up. A couple of rogue wolves showed up and we get to see the badass in Pru for the first time.
3. The entire scene when the pack fromIrelandcame for a visit. Wolves where howling, Abel’s maturity in the story starts to show. Abel learns about witch spells and faeries that feed off of human children. I liked all of the interaction between the O’Connell pack and the Phelan pack.
4. The morning of the prom with Pru & Oakley. Could you imagine a hot guy coming in your room and gets you to run out of the house and you see him ripping off his clothes to shift right in front of you? The two of them romping around as wolves, the sharing of the kill was sweet. Oh I like the moment she wakes up after a nap and she has shifted back to human and he has too. There they are two naked pack members and now feelings intensify. I liked how she came down the stairs in her prom dress and the pack is howling and wolf whistling at her. Actually I think I like everything that had to do with prom. From the morning fun to the excitement that took place later in the evenings.
5. Okay – not giving away any spoilers here….but I love the last scene with Abel & Allie. It was such a charged day and the 4th of July fun. Allie leaving the house as she did and her sassy attitude made her scenes fun to write.
If I could tell you anything, what would it be? Hmmmmmm, I can tell you that Allie left a diary behind that is a nice novelette that will be out on Oct 31. The Seduction, A Legacy of Kilkenny Novelette is the title. I think everyone that has read the TLOK will develop a different view of Allie.
I left The Legacy of Kilkenny with a lot of unanswered questions. It was planned out to develop different story lines now that the kids are getting older. The sequel to TLOK is Malevolence and will be out at the beginning of December. Our friends are on the hunt for the rogue wolf that is out biting humans and turning them into werewolves. Pru has joined up with her mother inParisonly to come face to face with vampires, witches and demons. Her new bodyguard Gus lives up to the sexy werewolf clichés. Unfortunately not everyone survives to the end of the story. How can a little toddler mix up everything for the pack?
1st place will receive a $5.00 gift card to Books A Million & a e-copy of The Legacy of Kilkenny
2nd place will receive an e-copy of The Legacy of Kilkenny
If you’d like to know more about The Legacy of Kilkenny
My book trailer can be found at http://youtu.be/dchkwF1Jb8E
Where can readers follow you?
I love to hear from followers!
Your blog details? http://devyn-dawson.blogspot.com/
Your web site ? www.devyndawson.com
Your facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Devyn-Dawson/145383098868553
Your Goodreads author page? http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4966012.Devyn_Dawson
Your Twitter details? devyndawson